The new President is Peter Langenegger, Ebnat AG (Switzerland) and longstanding member of the FEIBP board.
Peter is committed to lead the federation and will contribute to the further growth of FEIBP and the market position and performance of our industry and products.
His Presidency started off very well, as Ebnat AG is the winner of the 10th Innovation Award competition with the “tongue cleaner”.
This is to provide the FEIBP membership with the congress feedback / information package, which is included into the congress website:
1. The market reports
- Steel wire, by Holger Kruse, (Gustav Wolf GmbH)
- Vegetable Fibres by Urte Rietdorf (Friedrich Platt GmbH)
- Bristles by Reinhold Hörz (DKSH Switzerland Ltd)
- Fine Hair by Mark Samuel (Mark Samuel Trading Co.Ltd.)
- Synthetics by Andrew McIlroy (Perlon)
2. FEIBP Annual report 2017
3. Report Official Opening 7 September 2017 and General Assembly 8 September 2017
4. Reports Working Groups Paintbrushes and Personal Care
5. Presentation Jörg Heynckes “the most important innovations in the coming 260 weeks”
The reports of the Working Groups PHB and Technical Brushes will be disseminated separately to the FEIBP members involved into the work of these working areas
The congress in pictures
In the congress website a selection of photos is published, with kind permission of Brush Scene, Brushware Magazine and Brush Work.
Full coverage is to be expected in the forthcoming publications of our press partners.
60th FEIBP congress, 26 – 28 September 2017, Bordeaux (France)
Our French colleagues of FFB will be hosting this congress in the marvelous city of Bordeaux and a wine flavoured programme can be expected.
More information will follow, but save these dates in your diary, a FEIBP congress cannot be missed.